Scope and Contents
207 x 155 mm. The road leading up to the Red Lion, formerly the Marine barracks.
- 1870 - 1929
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Language of Materials
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
DateText: The date is approximate..
Finding aid date