Scope and Contents
205 x 138 mm. A view looking west along West Street, with the dome of the town hall (built in 1906-1910) at the left and the clock tower of the post office (built in 1885 and serving as the town hall until 1910) on the other side of the street.
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Language of Materials
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
Existence and Location of Copies
Finding aid date