Public buildings, Queenstown, 1888
Scope and Contents
191 x 126 mm. A view looking along Cathcart Street towards the Town Hall, completed in the early 1880's. Clocks were not placed in position in the clocktower until 1897, in celebration of Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee.
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Language of Materials
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
Finding aid date