Clock Tower, Fort Colombo, 1875
Scope and Contents
198 x 153 mm. View looking towards the clock tower and light house which stands at the cross roads formed by Queen Street and Chatham Street. The tower was erected in 1857 during the governorship of Sir Henry Ward. Photographer unknown.
- Creation: 1875
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Language of Materials
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
Some fading and blurring.
DateText: The date is approximate..
Finding aid date