Architect’s design (not adopted) for façade of headquarters building, 1930 - 1936
Scope and Contents
124 x 161 mm. Photograph of lithograph drawing, 1883.
- 1930 - 1936
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Language of Materials
DateText: The date is approximate..
Finding aid date