Skip to main content

Impression of the first permanent Headquarters, 15 The Strand, 1934 - 1936

 Item
Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/RCS/II/b/1

Scope and Contents

285 x 195 mm. Occupied from 1872 to 1885. Pencil sketch by Adrian Hill prepared for the rebuilding appeal brochure.

Dates

  • Creation: 1934 - 1936

Language of Materials

English

Date information

DateText: The date is approximate..

Finding aid date

2012-01-19 09:58:18+00:00

Includes index.

Repository Details

Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository

Contact:
Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom