Skip to main content

The cathedral, 1910

Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Y3070B/6

Scope and Contents

133 x 81 mm. Showing the cathedral in Hamilton, the building of which was started in 1866 and finally completed in 1911. The cathedral stands on the site of the former Trinity Church which was totally destroyed by fire in 1884.


  • Creation: 1910


Conditions Governing Access

From the Fonds:

Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (

Language of Materials


Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements

Good condition.



Date information

DateText: The date is approximate..

Finding aid date

2002-10-16 12:52:11+00:00

Includes index.

Repository Details

Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository

Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom