Court House, Penang, 1880 - 1889
Scope and Contents
280 x 208 mm. Showing western façade of the Court House, a two storey building with a prominent portico containing an entrance stairway. A group of mixed races stands at the base of the Tuscan orders at the front of the building. The court buildings were situated in an area of land bounded by Light Street, Farquhar Street and Pitt Street.
- 1880 - 1889
Conditions Governing Access
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Language of Materials
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
Existence and Location of Copies
DateText: The date is approximate..
Finding aid date
- From the Fonds: British, Association of Malaysia and Singapore (Person)
Part of the Cambridge University Library Repository
Cambridge University Library
Cambridge CB3 9DR United Kingdom
Map Dept enquiries: email@example.com
all other enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org