Contains 1 Result:
Fonds — Container: CCCC09/16 C
Cambridge, St John's parish deeds, 1230-11 - 1437-11
Reference Code: GBR/0268/CCCC09/16 C
Scope and Contents The church of St John Zachary, or John the Baptist, stood in Milne Street. It was demolished in 1446 to make way for King's College.The most important college property in the parish was in Segrim's Lane (Plote's Lane) and the majority of deeds, after 41, relate to this, (1, 35, 41-44, etc.). Other holdings include one or two properties from the family of John le Clerk to Peter son of Ralph (4, 5, 7, 10); a property next to St John Zachary's churchyard (to the Vicar, Simon de Berton: 2,...
Dates: 1230-11 - 1437-11