College chapel : account of the consecration of Peterhouse chapel.
Scope and Contents
Seven leaves (290 × 180mm) bound in a late 17th-century Cambridge style between many blanks by George Bayntun of Northumberland Place, Bath, in, or shortly after, 1894. It is possible that this was a copy for Walter Curle (or Curll), D.D., Fellow of Peterhouse 1598 to 1616, Bishop of Bath and Wells to November 1632 (when he was translated to Winchester) and a notable benefactor to the building of the chapel.
1 volume(s) : Paper
Language of Materials
Former / Other Reference
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Possibly donated by Thomas William Dunn, Fellow of Peterhouse from 1864, Headmaster of Bath College, 1878-97, who retired to Swavesey and then to Milton, Cambs, and a frequent attendant at the college until his death in 1930.
- 2014-08-18 15:15:48+00:00
- Language of description
- Script of description