order in council
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
The parsonage of the living was presented to the College in 1948 by Miss Florence Williams, daughter of the Rev. Daniel Rowland Williams (a past member) and sister of the Rev. Reginald Henry Williams, Rector there from 1923 to 1930. For further details of the history of the parish see Bury, p. 283.