Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
Counterpart lease to John Brunne of Lincoln of all the arable land in the fields of Cambridge, Barnwell and Chesterton once Thomas de Cambridge's for three years beyond his life at an annual rent of 10 marks., 1385-04-02
Counterpart of lease to Thomas Parish of Chesterton of 5 acres and 3 roods of arable land in several parcels (unspecified) in Chesterton fields for 21 years at an annual rent of 5s, 1556-12-04
The land in the vill of Cambridge is between land of Henry Algoht and land of Richard Bulling; the land in Chesterton fields is leased to Robert Seman.
Witnesses: Master Henry de Grawele; William de Sancto Edmundo; Walter his son; Walter Clark, of Cambridge, Schilman, Robert Curteis; Henry Algoht; Albrede son of Robert; John Faber.
Grant to William de Lynn, burgess, and Agnes his wife, of an acre of arable land in the west field of Chesterton, 1318-09-20
The land lies between two furrows or thickets (densas) between land formerly of Laurence Seaman and land of Richard Tuliet and extends from the highway to the land of John Gogging.
Witnesses: Stephen de Howth; Robert the Clerk; Robert Andrew; William Lewin; Henry de Welton.