Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
A small red sand pit on left hand side of lane connecting the Copthorn & Bishop's Castle Road, 1838-07-16
Note; by Charles Robert Darwin; written at Shrewsbury
Grants, charters, deeds of sale etc. to Shropshire and parts of Wales in the time of Henry VIII.
Examined course of torrent of Conway above the C[apel] Curig [erosion and transport by running water and glaciers], 1842-06-19
Note; by Charles Robert Darwin; written at Capel Curig
Documents relating to Wenlock priory in Shropshire.