Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Y3011XX/161
Scope and Contents
140 x 90 mm. The caption on the reverse, written in red ink, continues: 'The anchorage was called Port Arthur by the surveyors'.
1954-11 - 1957-01
Conditions Governing Access:
From the Fonds:
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).