Durban (inhabited place)
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
190 x 124 mm. A view from the junction of Gardiner and West Streets looking across towards the town hall, a porticoed building surmounted by an over large clock tower. Built in 1885, it was converted into the Post Office in 1910 when the new city hall was completed.
192 x 126 mm. A view looking east along West Street with the tower of the town hall in the distance. The Methodist Church is in the right foreground.