Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Y3045C/29
Scope and Contents
149 x 104 mm. Showing the exterior of the third Anglican Cathedral at Namirembe, a brick structure with a thatched reedwork roof built by the inhabitants of Kampala. This was the third church to be erected on this site: the first, opened in 1892, was blown ovwe in a storm in 1894; the second buildong was in use until 1901 when it was demolished to make way for a more permanent structure. The Kabaka, Daudi Chwa laid a foundation stone for the building seen here in 1901 and it was...
1906 - 1911
Conditions Governing Access:
From the Fonds:
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).