Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
126 x 101 mm. Showing a ruined wall and entrance overgrown with vegetation.
140 x 83 mm. A view looking over the circular thatched huts of Serowe, the chief town of the Ngwato and first occupied by them in 1902 after the abandonment of Felepye.
126 x 101 mm. Showing a herd of long horned cattle on the sandy bank of the Tati River.
128 x 102 mm. A view from downriver looking back towards the dam and reservoir. The Tati Concessions, centred around Francistown, were originally part of Matabeleland. Gold was discovered in the area in the mid 1860s and a mineral concession, which passed through many hands, was obtained from Lobengula in 1869 and lasted up to independence.
128 x 102. Showing two men (one holding a fishing rod) and a dog on the bank of the Tsessebe Dam reservoir.
99 x 122 mm. Showing a derailed locomotive and carriages, with subsided track in the foreground. Taungs lies on the Hartz River 80 miles north of Kimberley.
98 x 122 mm. Showing a section of collapsed track hanging over the side of an embankment, with groups of labourers at work repairing the line.