Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Y3011U/528
Scope and Contents
View of the full-length statue of King George VI. The typewritten caption on the reverse reads 'Commissioned in 1939 to be erected to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the founding of the colony, but, owing to the war it was not completed in bronze until September, 1946'.
Conditions Governing Access:
From the Fonds:
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).