Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Y3064A
Scope and Contents
Print measuring 303 x 252 mm, with handwritten caption and studio stamp on the reverse.A view showing various notables gathered round the entrance to the Halifax Memorial Tower on 14 August 1912, the day of its opening. The foundation stone of the building was laid in 1908 to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the first General Assembly of Nova Scotia. The tower, set in a 100 acre park on the western shore of the north western arm of Halifax, was opened by the Duke of Connaught,...
Conditions Governing Access:
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).