Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Y3061E/111
Scope and Contents
On the left hand side are the Methodist College and home for boarders. The former was pulled down in 1984/85, the latter much earlier. The spire behind is that of the Presbyterian Church, and the scaffolded building in the centre is the new Gower Street Methodist (now United) Church. The Anglican Cathedral is behind it. The ships in harbour could belong to the North Atlantic Squadron. In the background on the left is Signal Hill and the Cabot Tower. On the right are the South Side Hills, and...
1902 - 1912
Conditions Governing Access:
From the Fonds:
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).