Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Y3011A/2
Scope and Contents
310 x 244 mm. View looking south from St Peter's counterguard, across Grand Harbour to Birgu where part of the St Angelo fortifications can be seen. Moored in the harbour is H.M.S. Hibernia, the 110 gun depot ship which was stationed in Grand Harbour between 1855 and 1919. The print is signed: 'Robertson and Beato'.
1850 - 1859
Conditions Governing Access:
From the Fonds:
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).