Reference Code: GBR/0115/RCS/Y3016E/4
Scope and Contents
154 x 193 mm. Showing a car entering South Port Gates, the southern entrance to the town built into Charles V wall. The right hand arch is the original entrance built by the Spanish, with the second gate built by the British in 1883 on the left.
Conditions Governing Access:
From the Fonds:
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).