Reference Code: GBR/0012/MS Add.619
Scope and Contents
Transcribed for the Revd Morgan O'Brien, parish priest of Newcastle, Co. Limerick. The original first went into circulation in manuscript in 1634. Marginal subheadings in English, in O'Mulchaoine's hand. Flyleaf: note on Keating's chapel at Tubrid, by J. O'Donovan, Clonmel, 1840. A few notes by O'Donovan elsewhere in the text.
Conditions Governing Access:
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).