Showing Collections: 1 - 16 of 16
The collection includes manuscripts of several of Ricardo's works, correspondence between Ricardo and James Mill, letters to Thomas Malthus ans letters to Ricardo's brother in law, J.H. Wilkinson. Also included is correspondence and papers from the twentieth-century concerning the Ricardo Papers.
This collection comprises personal papers found among the papers of R. E. Macpherson, associated with him through his Bursarial office. They include sketches by Duncan Grant, personal papers of John Tresidder Sheppard, and notes by John Maynard Keynes.
Includes draft of essay 'The Logic of Surplus-Value,' offprint of 'Conceptual Relationships in Capital' and notes and correspondence of Joan Robinson.
The material includes correspondence and papers relating to Hubback's time at the Treasury, his memoir of Sir Richard (Otto) Clarke and population issues.
Comprising research notes and photocopies of original documents from United States archives about United States international economic policy, 1941-71.
With notes on oral history interviews, 1971-87.
The material at Churchill Archives Centre comprises Dr Steiner’s business and personal papers. They are in English, French and German. They consist mainly of Dr Steiner’s business correspondence (mostly in English) with the other Directors of the Boards on which he served particularly concerning the international political situation as it affected the gold standard and international finance. There are also some personal papers in German and an extensive collection of family photographs.
The papers include: personal material; correspondence, particularly relating to Maywald's work and publications and also with other Czech exiles; writing on Czechoslovakia [Czech Republic and Slovakia]; published and unpublished work on economics, especially on "Domestic Capital Formation".
Personal and political papers; with notes and correspondence collected by Professor Sidney Aster in the course of writing the official biography of Salter.
Papers relating to the Ministry of Production in World War II; the Board of Trade and HM Treasury, Marshall Aid, and Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
This collection of Clarke's papers covers most of his life particularly the period from the Second World War to the end of his life. The material includes correspondence, articles, speeches, lectures and notes on budgets. Also included are publications by Clarke himself and by others. In addition there are some papers relating to Clarke's death.
- Subject: Economics X
- Churchill Archives Centre 10
- Cambridge University Library 3
- Archive Centre, King's College, Cambridge 3
- ARCHON code (for CUL materials)
- Archives and MSS Dept. (GBR/0012) 3
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire 3
- Politics 3
- Economic policy 2
- Administration 1
- Art history 1
- Asia 1
- Budgets 1
- Burford, Oxfordshire 1
- China 1
- Currencies 1
- Czech Republic 1
- Education 1
- Engineering 1
- Finance 1
- Financial administration 1
- Government 1
- History 1
- Hong Kong 1
- India 1
- Industrial policy 1
- International relations 1
- Latin America 1
- Mathematics 1
- Poetry 1
- Poland 1
- Russia 1
- Science 1
- Scotland 1
- Travel abroad 1
- Underdevelopment 1
- United States 1
- War 1 ∧ less
- Czech 1
- Clarke, Richard William Barnes, Sir, 1910 - 1975 (Knight) 2
- Keynes, John Maynard, 1883 - 1946 (Baron Keynes, economist) 2
- Robinson, Edward Austin Gossage, Sir, 1897 - 1993 (Knight, economist) 2
- Bray, Jeremy William, 1930 - 2002 (politician, mathematician) 1
- Einzig, Paul, 1897 - 1973 (economist and political journalist) 1
- Grant, Duncan James Corrowr, 1885 - 1978 (painter) 1
- Hawtrey, Ralph George, Sir, 1879 - 1974 (Knight, economist) 1
- Hubback, David Francis, 1916 - 1991 (economist) 1
- Labour Party 1
- League of Nations 1
- Macpherson, Roderick Ewen, 1916 - 2000 (administrator) 1
- Maiwald, Karel, 1902 - 1979 (Czech economist) 1
- Malthus, Thomas Robert, 1766-1834 (political economist) 1
- Mcculloch, John Ramsay, 1789-1864 (statistician and economist) 1
- Merrett, Stephen, fl 1973-2010 (economist and author) 1
- Mill, James, 1773-1836 (philosopher) 1
- Ricardo, David, 1772-1823 (MP and economist) 1
- Robinson, Joan Violet, 1903 - 1983 (née Maurice, economist) 1
- Salter, James Arthur, 1881 - 1975 (Baron Salter of Kidlington, civil servant, politician, and political scientist) 1
- Shackle, George Lennox Sharman, 1903-1992 (economist) 1
- Sheppard, John Tresidder, Sir, 1881 - 1968 (Knight, Provost of King's College Cambridge) 1
- Steiner, Francis George, 1929 - 2020 (Professor of Comparative Literature, philosopher, critic) 1
- Steiner, Frederick George, 1890 - 1968 (lawyer, international banking executive and investment advisor) 1
- Treasury 1
- Wightman, David Randal, 1925 - 1993 (economic historian) 1 ∧ less