Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Printers sheets, lecture notes and notes on constitutional history and law.
The majority of the letters concern Maitland's contributions to the journal English Historical Review. There are also two letters (MS Add.7474/53-54) from Maitland to William Henry Stevenson (1858-1924), philologist and historian.
- Names: Maitland, Frederic William, 1850-1906 (legal historian) X
- Law 3
- Courts 2
- Constitutional history 1
- Feudalism 1
- History 1
- Acton, John Emerich Edward Dalberg, 1834-1902 (1st Baron Acton and historian) 1
- Chase, Frederic Henry, 1853-1925 (Bishop of Ely) 1
- Jackson, Henry, 1839-1921 (classicist) 1
- Jenkinson, Francis John Henry, 1853-1923 (librarian) 1
- Pollock, Sir Frederick, 1845-1937 (3rd Baronet and jurist) 1
The UK Archival Thesaurus has been integrated with our catalogue, thanks to Kings College London and the AIM25 project for their support with this.