Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The Bishop of Ely admits John Warren, BA, to a Fellowship at Jesus College, Cambridge, vacant by the marriage of George Caldwell, MA, into which he had been elected by the Master and Fellows together with Marmaduke Ramsay, BA. Subscribed by Bowyer Edward [Sparke], Bishop of Ely.
The Bishop of Ely appoints William French D.D. Master of Jesus College.
Letter of Admission of Thomas Man to a Fellowship at Jesus College, Cambridge, by the Bishop of Ely. Subscribed by Peter [Gunning] Bishop of Ely.
Including notes on the following MSS.: Gonville and Caius 1072, 175; Trinity R.3.19-21; University Library Ll.4.14; Corpus Christi 45, 50, 80, 91; Jesus Q.I.8 (?); St John's B.6, C.9, K.26, F.18. fo. i: (signed) F. Madden / April 1838'. fo. iiv: '397-1873 / B. Quaritch' (in another hand). fos 47v-9, 54-86: blank. From the title page (fo. ii) Madden's original intention seems to have been to include MSS. from Oxford and elsewhere.
- Names: Jesus College, Cambridge X
- Genealogy 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Wills 1
- St John's College, Cambridge 2
- Trinity College, Cambridge 2
- Bradshaw, Henry, 1831-1886 (scholar, antiquary and librarian) 1
- Cambridge University Library 1
- Christ's College, Cambridge 1
- Corpus Christi College, Cambridge 1
- Emmanuel College, Cambridge 1
- Foster, John Ebenezer, 1847-1912 (solicitor and antiquary) 1
- Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge 1
- Madden, Sir Frederic, 1801-1873 (Knight, palaeographer and librarian) 1
- Sidney Sussex College, Cambridge 1
- Smith, Arthur Saxon Dennett, 1883-1950 (philologist, athlete and bard) 1 ∧ less
The UK Archival Thesaurus has been integrated with our catalogue, thanks to Kings College London and the AIM25 project for their support with this.