Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
'The Printers, Stationers & Bookbinders of London from the Year 1500 to the Year 1535', the Sandars Lectures for 1904, 60 folios. The versos are blank throughout.
Correspondence on bibliographical topics.
Booksellers correspondence, notes on early printed books, book bindings, specific works and libraries, miscellaneous correspondence, catalogues and bibliographical memoranda.
Edward Gordon Duff: 'Printers, Stationers and Bookbinders of Westminster and London from 1476 to 1535'
The Sandars Lectures for 1899 and 1904, 204 folios.
The Sandars Lectures for 1911, 81 folios. The text has been corrected by the author, and the four lectures are each contained in a separate envelope.
List of incunabula in the sale of Gordon Duff's manuscripts and books collection, sold in 1925.
Francis John Henry Jenkinson (1853-1923), Librarian to the University of Cambridge 1889-1923: correspondence concerning the Sandars Readership in Bibliography
- Names: Duff, Edward Gordon, 1863-1924 (bibliographer) X
- Bookbinders 2
- Bookselling 2
- Printers 2
- Bibliography 1
- Book industry 1
- James, Montague Rhodes, 1862-1936 (biblical scholar, antiquary and palaeographer) 1
- Jenkinson, Francis John Henry, 1853-1923 (librarian) 1
- Madan, Falconer, 1851-1935 (librarian and bibliographer) 1
- Sandars, Samuel, 1837-1894 (bibliographer and barrister) 1
- University of Cambridge 1
The UK Archival Thesaurus has been integrated with our catalogue, thanks to Kings College London and the AIM25 project for their support with this.