Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Catalogue of the William Cole manuscripts in the British Museum, transcribed for George A. Matthew from Frederic Madden's list.
Transcripts made from William Cole's manuscripts at the British Library concerning Cambridgeshire churches
Includes copy of Cambridgeshire entries in Domesday Book, copied from BL Harley MS 6016, 1869. Includes: transcripts re St Mary's Chruch and St Andrew's Church, Burwell, and the parish churches of Soham, Isleham, Swavesey, and Over.
A history of the parish of Fen Ditton, a description of the parish registers and a description of the church.
List of contents and notes on Cole in hand of Samuel Sandars.
Copies of documents relating to landholdings in Cambridgeshire, 13th century - 17th century, arranged by hundred.
- Names: Cole, William, 1714-1782 (antiquary) X
- Cambridgeshire 2
- Bishops 1
- Catalogues 1
- Churches 1
- Ely, Cambridgeshire 1
- Alcock, John, 1430-1500 (administrator and bishop of Ely) 1
- Grey, William, ? 1414-1478 (bishop of Ely) 1
- Matthew, George A., fl 1901 1
- Morton, John, ? 1420-1500 (Archbishop of Canterbury and Bishop of Ely) 1
- Redman, Richard, d 1505 (Bishop of Ely) 1
The UK Archival Thesaurus has been integrated with our catalogue, thanks to Kings College London and the AIM25 project for their support with this.