Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection includes: research and teaching materials relating to Kelly's work on materials science (including articles, lecture notes and research files); material on consultancy work for Rolls Royce and ICI among others; papers on travel and personal interests such as sailing; and material relating to the University of Surrey and Churchill College.
The material held at Churchill Archives Centre mainly consists of Colville's diaries. They provide an insight into the decision-making of three Prime Ministers and the meetings held with other top officials, as well as the lives of key figures during World War II, and its aftermath.
Publications, correspondence, papers, photographs and film footage of the Winston Churchill Foundation of the United States
- Names: Churchill College X
- Astronomy 1
- Diplomacy 1
- Foreign policy 1
- Government policy 1
- International relations 1
- Materials engineering 1
- Mathematics 1
- Military operations 1
- Monarchy 1
- Physics 1
- Politics 1
- Second World War (1939-1945) 1
- Western Europe 1 ∧ less
- Bondi, Hermann, Sir, 1919 - 2005 (Knight, mathematician, astronomer) 1
- Churchill, Winston Leonard Spencer, Sir, 1874 - 1965 (Knight, statesman and historian) 1
- Colville, John Rupert, Sir, 1915 - 1987 (Knight, civil servant) 1
- Kelly, Anthony, 1929 - 2014 (materials scientist, Vice-Chancellor of Surrey University) 1
- University of Surrey 1
The UK Archival Thesaurus has been integrated with our catalogue, thanks to Kings College London and the AIM25 project for their support with this.