Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Papers and photographs relating to the history of the Falkland Islands and the Falkland Islands Company; correspondence and genealogical papers concerning the Dean family.
Many manuscripts acquired by the University Library before the middle of the nineteenth century either originated as or were made up into bound volumes, and classified alongside printed material. Most carry what is known as a 'two-letter' reference, running from Dd.1.1 through to Oo.7.60. They comprise mainly medieval and early modern manuscripts. Also are included are a number of Middle Eastern and Far Eastern manuscripts.
- Language: Swedish X
- Cambridge University Library 2
- Pembroke College Library 1
- ARCHON code (for CUL materials)
- Archives and MSS Dept. (GBR/0012) 1
- Royal Commonwealth Soc. (GBR/0115) 1
- Falkland Islands (dependent state) 1
- South America (continent) 1
- Dutch; Flemish 2
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 2
- Amharic 1
- Church Slavic; Old Slavonic; Church Slavonic; Old Bulgarian; Old Church Slavonic 1
- German 1
The UK Archival Thesaurus has been integrated with our catalogue, thanks to Kings College London and the AIM25 project for their support with this.