Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Papers including correspondence, diaries and research material on Europe.
The collection contains Kinnock's papers as Leader of the Labour Party and Leader of the Opposition, 1983-92, and also from his work for the European Commission, 1995-2004.
The papers include political papers (mainly relating to Kinnock's leadership of the Labour Party), engagements diaries and visits papers, copies of his speeches and public statements, constituency correspondence, photographs and some audio-visual material.
Papers including correspondence, legal case papers, speeches and articles.
Papers relating to a biography of Alec Douglas-Home, comprising a manuscript of the book with drafts, notes, correspondence, transcripts of interviews, press cuttings and copies of original documents.
- Churchill Archives Centre 4
- Cambridge University Library 1
- ARCHON code (for CUL materials)
- Archives and MSS Dept. (GBR/0012) 1
- Politics 4
- Politicians 2
- Central government 1
- Colonial countries 1
- Colonialism 1
- Colonization 1
- Disarmament 1
- Europe 1
- European administration 1
- European cooperation 1
- Heads of state 1
- Law 1
- Northern Ireland 1
- Politics and government 1
- Prime ministers 1 ∧ less
- Baldwin, Stanley, 1867-1947 (1st Earl Baldwin of Bewdley and Prime Minister) 1
- Home, Alexander Frederick Douglas (1903-1995, Baron Home of the Hirsel, statesman) 1
- Kinnock, Neil Gordon, 1942 (Baron Kinnock of Bedwellty, Labour politician) 1
- Labour Party 1
- Prout, Christopher James, 1942 - 2009 (Baron Kingsland, politician) 1
The UK Archival Thesaurus has been integrated with our catalogue, thanks to Kings College London and the AIM25 project for their support with this.