Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Photographs, press cuttings and promotional material on the work of Dracone Developments Limited, with an album on the National Research Development Corporation's Mechanical Engineering Group.
Papers relating to Redwood's membership of the Conservative Party's Public Sector Policy Group, his work on gas for the Department of Energy, his membership of the Nationalised Industries Study Group of the Centre for Policy Studies
Also includes various publications by or about Redwood.
Papers relating to Sir Ian Lloyd's personal life, career, work for Parliamentary Science and Technology Committees, speeches, articles and press cuttings.
- Subject: Energy policy X
- Chemical/biological warfare 1
- Chemistry 1
- Civil aviation 1
- Energy resources 1
- Engineering 1
- First World War (1914-1918) 1
- Politics 1
- Railway transport 1
- Science 1
- Second World War (1939-1945) 1 ∧ less
- Dracone Developments Limited 1
- Hartley, Harold Brewer, Sir, 1878 - 1972 (Knight, physical chemist) 1
- Lloyd, Ian Stewart, Sir, 1921 - 2006 (Knight, politician) 1
- Redwood, John Alan, 1951 (politician) 1
The UK Archival Thesaurus has been integrated with our catalogue, thanks to Kings College London and the AIM25 project for their support with this.