Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Papers concerning Margaret Thatcher's time as Member of Parliament for the Finchley Constituency, 1948-1992.
Including in and copy-out constituency correspondence answered by Margaret Thatcher and her constituency office staff, 1986; constituents' cases and surgery files, 1987-91; details of Mrs Thatcher's constituency engagements, 1971-87 (incomplete); annual yearbooks of the (then) Finchley and Friern Barnet Conservative Association, 1948/9-55/6, 1983, 1985/6-89/90; and other miscellaneous material, ca. 1983-92
Papers including correspondence, diaries and research material on Europe.
The collection contains Kinnock's papers as Leader of the Labour Party and Leader of the Opposition, 1983-92, and also from his work for the European Commission, 1995-2004.
The papers include political papers (mainly relating to Kinnock's leadership of the Labour Party), engagements diaries and visits papers, copies of his speeches and public statements, constituency correspondence, photographs and some audio-visual material.
Papers including correspondence, legal case papers, speeches and articles.
Papers relating to a biography of Alec Douglas-Home, comprising a manuscript of the book with drafts, notes, correspondence, transcripts of interviews, press cuttings and copies of original documents.
Records comprising minutes, correspondence and papers
- Politics 4
- Central government 1
- Europe 1
- European administration 1
- European cooperation 1
- Finchley 1
- Greater London 1
- Law 1
- Northern Ireland 1
- Politicians 1
- Spanish Civil War (1936-1939) 1 ∧ less
- Conservative Party 1
- Finchley Conservative Association 1
- Home, Alexander Frederick Douglas (1903-1995, Baron Home of the Hirsel, statesman) 1
- Kinnock, Neil Gordon, 1942 (Baron Kinnock of Bedwellty, Labour politician) 1
- Labour Party 1
- Labour Spain Committee 1
- Prout, Christopher James, 1942 - 2009 (Baron Kingsland, politician) 1
- Rawlinson, Peter Anthony Grayson, 1919 - 2006 (Baron Rawlinson of Ewell, politician and lawyer) 1
- Thatcher, Margaret Hilda, 1925 - 2013 (née Roberts, Baroness Thatcher of Kesteven, Prime Minister) 1
- Thorpe, David Richard, 1943 (writer) 1 ∧ less
The UK Archival Thesaurus has been integrated with our catalogue, thanks to Kings College London and the AIM25 project for their support with this.