Showing Collections: 1 - 23 of 23
The majority of the collection is made up of a series of addresses sent to Stokes upon the occasion of his Jubilee as Lucasian Professor of Mathematics.
The papers consist of 9 small field notebooks belonging to Wace dating from the early 1900s, papers relating to his academic career, and copies of some of his publications, principally offprints from journals.
The collection consists of original illustrations for books printed by the Golden Cockerel Press [an English fine press operating between 1920 and 1961].
The material consists of typescript notes provided by Ziegler to his Law students. Many files have students names written on them and notes to 'return to C. H. Zielger'.
- Repository: Pembroke College Library X
- Austria 1
- Belgium 1
- France 1
- Germany 1
- Grand Tour 1
- Latin 7
- Greek, Ancient (to 1453) 5
- French 4
- German 4
- Arabic 3
- Dutch; Flemish 3
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 2
- Hebrew 2
- Italian 2
- Japanese 2
- Russian 2
- Irish 1
- Malay 1
- Persian 1
- Romanian; Moldavian; Moldovan 1
- Sinhala; Sinhalese 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Swedish 1 ∧ less
- Andrewes, Lancelot, 1555-1626 (bishop of Winchester) 1
- Andrews, Charles Freer, 1871- 1940 (priest) 1
- Gandhi, Mohandas Karamchand, 1869-1948 (political leader and religious and social reformer) 1
- Gray, Thomas, 1716-1771 (poet and literary scholar) 1
- Minns, Sir Ellis Hovell, 1874-1953 (Knight, archaeologist, orientalist and linguist) 1
The UK Archival Thesaurus has been integrated with our catalogue, thanks to Kings College London and the AIM25 project for their support with this.