Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Letters, cards, e-mail print-outs, poems, prose articles, miscellaneous printed and photocopied texts, and photographs, recording the friendship between the poets Anne Stevenson and Angela Leighton.
Three postcards, five greetings cards and a letter from Stevenson to Harwood. With word-processed and typed copies of three poems ('Who's joking with the photographer?', 'The inn' and 'The miracle of Camp 60') and a broadcast talk ('Overhearing T. S. Eliot') by Stevenson. Four of the greetings cards contain printed poems by Stevenson ('Carol of the birds', 'The unaccommodated', 'It looks so simple from a distance...' and 'Christmas comfort and the green man').
- Poetry 2
- Poets 1
- Braunholtz, Carola Nance, b 1933 (classicist and schoolteacher) 1
- Cadell, Alexander Tod, 1816-1885 (Lieutenant-General) 1
- Harwood, Travers Rafe Lee, 1939-2015 (poet) 1
- Hughes, Frieda Rebecca, b. 1960 (writer and painter) 1
- Hughes, Olwyn Marguerite, 1928-2016 (literary agent) 1
The UK Archival Thesaurus has been integrated with our catalogue, thanks to Kings College London and the AIM25 project for their support with this.