Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Anne Stevenson and Angela Leighton: correspondence and related papers
Letters, cards, e-mail print-outs, poems, prose articles, miscellaneous printed and photocopied texts, and photographs, recording the friendship between the poets Anne Stevenson and Angela Leighton.
Anne Stevenson: 'Bitter Fame' proof with annotations by Olwyn Hughes and Frieda Hughes
Anne Stevenson: letters and cards to Lee Harwood
Three postcards, five greetings cards and a letter from Stevenson to Harwood. With word-processed and typed copies of three poems ('Who's joking with the photographer?', 'The inn' and 'The miracle of Camp 60') and a broadcast talk ('Overhearing T. S. Eliot') by Stevenson. Four of the greetings cards contain printed poems by Stevenson ('Carol of the birds', 'The unaccommodated', 'It looks so simple from a distance...' and 'Christmas comfort and the green man').
Literary papers and correspondence of Anne Stevenson
Peter Scupham: correspondence and papers
- Poetry 2
- Poets 1
- Braunholtz, Carola Nance, b 1933 (classicist and schoolteacher) 1
- Cadell, Alexander Tod, 1816-1885 (Lieutenant-General) 1
- Harwood, Travers Rafe Lee, 1939-2015 (poet) 1
- Hughes, Frieda Rebecca, b. 1960 (writer and painter) 1
- Hughes, Olwyn Marguerite, 1928-2016 (literary agent) 1