Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Contains letters and papers held by Ida Darwin. The bulk of the collection are letters sent to Ida Darwin but also includes a small quantity sent to her husband Horace Darwin, a small collection of papers relating to the purchase of opals by her son Erasmus Darwin, a collection of envelopes addressed to and letters sent to Gwen Raverat, photographs of Ida's family, and a few items of ephemera.
Sir George Darwin: Correspondence and papers relating to marriage of daughter Gwen to Jacques Raverat
Correspondence between Sir George Darwin and solicitors E.F. Turner and Sons about Gwen Raverat's marriage settlement (1911); solicitors' detailed accounts, 1911-17; and correspondence between E.F. Turner and Sons and French solicitors about the preparation of Gwen Raverat's will (1917).
- Family correspondence 2
- Personal papers 2
- Botanists 1
- Botany 1
- Genetics 1
- Barlow, Lady Emma Nora, 1885-1989 (née Darwin, botanist and geneticist) 2
- Darwin, Charles Robert, 1809-1882 (naturalist) 1
- Darwin, Emma Nora, 1885-1989 (Lady Barlow and writer) 1
- Darwin, Lady Emma Cecilia 'Ida', 1854-1946 (née Farrer) 1
- Darwin, Sir George Howard, 1845-1912 (Knight, mathematician and geophysicist) 1
The UK Archival Thesaurus has been integrated with our catalogue, thanks to Kings College London and the AIM25 project for their support with this.