Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
Miscellaneous collection of documents chiefly relating to the Cathedral and Diocese of Ely, and to the University of Cambridge
Compiled by Samuel Knight DD. Includes statutes, copies of surveys, rentals, plans, notes on Robert Grossteste, charters, list of churches, biographical notes and lists of members of the church, notes on tenants and rents, testimonials to college figures, wills relating to College benefactions, orations, speeches to University of Cambridge Senate, lists of College fellows, copies of decrees relating to University of Cambridge.
- Sermons 7
- Cambridgeshire 1
- Churches 1
- Ely, Cambridgeshire 1
- Poetry 1
- Theology 1 ∧ less
- Patrick, Simon, 1626-1707 (Bishop of Ely) 5
- Patrick, John, ? 1632-1695 (Church of England clergyman and religious controversialist) 3
- Colet, John, 1467-1519 (dean of St Paul's and founder of St Paul's School) 1
- Hollowaye, Richard, fl 1650 1
- Smyth, Henry, fl 1610 (priest and academic, Master of Magdalene College, Cambridge) 1
The UK Archival Thesaurus has been integrated with our catalogue, thanks to Kings College London and the AIM25 project for their support with this.