Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Papers and a few photographs and negatives concerning the impact of the Blackspot Removal Campaign in the province of Natal. Most of the papers are written in English, but there are a few items in Afrikaans and Xhosa.
A three-part series of black and white images on card designed to provide teachers with material to illustrate history lessons. The series includes a wide range of pictures, portraits and photographs. Titles and captions have been recorded as found and may contain offensive, inappropriate or outdated terms. The items are undated, but probably originate from between the 1960s and 1980s.
A wide range of papers relating to South Africa, particularly the Native Question.
Material related to the history of the South African trade union movement and the South African Labour Party
- KwaZulu-Natal, Province of (province) 2
- Zimbabwe (nation) 1
- Sotho, Southern 1
- Xhosa 1
- Campbell, Killie, 1881 - 1965 (collector of Africana) 1
- Hepple, Alexander, 1904 - 1983 (South African politician) 1
- Liberal Party of South Africa 1
- Northern Natal African Landowners' Association 1
- Shell South Africa (Pty) Limited 1
- South African Labour Party 1 ∧ less
The UK Archival Thesaurus has been integrated with our catalogue, thanks to Kings College London and the AIM25 project for their support with this.