Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Newscuttings relating to O'Malley's period as Attorney-General in Jamaica, 1876-1879, and Hong Kong, 1884-1886, 232 pages.
Six of the panoramas are of Hong Kong, one of Canton, and one of Macau. The provenance of the panoramas is unknown, but they arrived in Cambridge University Library in 1993 as part of the Royal Commonwealth Society’s photographic collection.
An account of a journey undertook in 1953-1954 to Hong Kong, Thailand, Japan, Manila, North Borneo, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Sierra Leone, the Gold Coast and the U.S.A. The volumes are undated, but the last entry in the epilogue is dated 1957.
- Hong Kong (administrative region) 2
- Hong Kong Island (area) 2
- North and Central America (continent) 2
- Africa (continent) 1
- Australia (nation) 1
- Borneo (island) 1
- Canton (inhabited place) 1
- Ghana (nation) 1
- Indonesia (nation) 1
- Jamaica (nation) 1
- Japan (nation) 1
- Luzon (island) 1
- Macau (dependent state) 1
- Malay Archipelago (general region) 1
- Manila (inhabited place) 1
- Manila (region) 1
- New Zealand (nation) 1
- Oceania (continent) 1
- Philippines (nation) 1
- Sierra Leone (nation) 1
- South Africa (nation) 1
- Thailand (nation) 1
- United States (nation) 1 ∧ less
- Jones, Theodora Eyton (c 1890-1975) 1
- O'Malley, Sir (Edward Loughlin, 1842-1932, Knight, lawyer) 1
The UK Archival Thesaurus has been integrated with our catalogue, thanks to Kings College London and the AIM25 project for their support with this.