Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
A diary of Le Sueur's experiences in South-East Asia, October 1998-April 1999, 270 pages, including 48 pages of photographs and 4 pages of maps. The areas covered are, in order, Thailand; Laos; Northern Vietnam; South Vietnam; Cambodia; Luzon, Palawan, Central Archipaelago and Mindanao (Philippines); Sabah (Malaysia); Brunei; Sarawak (Malaysia); Western Malaysia; Bangkok.
Glass plate slides to illustrate a talk given by Cunynghame to the Royal Scottish Geographical Society. A transcript of the lecture, comprising a title page and 58 pages of text, is stored at RCMS 63/22.
Loose albumen prints, measuring approximately 270 x 185 mm, captioned and numbered in the negative.
- East Malaysia (division (national)) 4
- Borneo (island) 3
- Indonesia (nation) 2
- Bangkok (inhabited place) 1
- Bankok Metropolis (region) 1
- Brunei (nation) 1
- Cambodia (nation) 1
- India (nation) 1
- Krung Thep Mahanakhon (province) 1
- Kuching (inhabited place) 1
- Laos (nation) 1
- Luzon (island) 1
- Malay Archipelago (general region) 1
- Mindanao (island) 1
- Nepal (nation) 1
- Palawan (island) 1
- Palawan (province) 1
- Philippines (nation) 1
- Sabah (state) 1
- Singapore (inhabited place) 1
- Singapore (island) 1
- Thailand (nation) 1
- Vietnam (nation) 1 ∧ less
- Cunynghame, Sir (Percy, 1867-1941, 10th Baronet) 1
- G R Lambert and Co (fl. 1875-1919) (photographers) 1
- O'Kelly, Elizabeth, 1915c (olonial officer) 1
- Sarawak Federation of Women's Institutes 1
- Sueur, Robert W Le, fl1921 - 2001 1
The UK Archival Thesaurus has been integrated with our catalogue, thanks to Kings College London and the AIM25 project for their support with this.