Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Reference Code: GBR/0012/MS Add.9247
Scope and Contents
Notes, memoranda and sketches, mostly for Cambridge University Library, with occasional notes for other buildings and designs, including Downside School; Clare College; Ampleforth School chapel; Old Swinford church; Liverpool Cathedral; a sketch of (possibly) a tower; Bewdley church, Ribbesford; Falmouth House, St. Albans; and Golder's Green, Preston.
Conditions Governing Access:
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
- Repository: Cambridge University Library
- Names: Cambridge University Library
- Names: Scott, Sir Giles Gilbert, 1880-1960 (Knight and architect)