Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The papers in this collection relate to Sir William's personal life and to his business, research and University interests.
- Cambridge University Library 1
- Churchill Archives Centre 1
- ARCHON code (for CUL materials)
- Archives and MSS Dept. (GBR/0012) 1
- Aerodynamics 1
- Engineering 1
- Metric system 1
- Metrology 1
- Science 1
- Hawthorne, William Rede, Sir, 1913 - 2011 (Knight, Professor of Applied Thermodynamics) 1
- Peterhouse, Cambridge 1
- Thomson, William, 1824-1907 (Baron Kelvin of Largs, mathematician and physicist) 1
- Whittle, Frank, Sir, 1907 - 1996 (Knight, Air Commodore, aeronautical engineer) 1
The UK Archival Thesaurus has been integrated with our catalogue, thanks to Kings College London and the AIM25 project for their support with this.