Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Extracts from the statutes of the University of Cambridge: (fo. 1) Elizabethan statutes; (fo. 41) Royal letters of Kings James I, Charles I and Charles II to the University; (fo. 57) further statutes and decrees covering the same period. Inside the front cover are the names 'Mr. Bright, 36 Cadogan Place' and Lilley and Britnell. There are also various numbers of sale catalogues.
- Statutes 1
- Cavendish, William, ? 1593-1676 (1st duke of Newcastle upon Tyne, writer, patron, and royalist army officer) 1
- Charles, I, 1600-1649 (King of England, Scotland, and Ireland) 1
- Hevelius, Johann, 1611-1687 (astronomer) 1
- James, I, 1566-1625 (King of Great Britain and Ireland) 1
- Montagu, Edward, 1602-1671 (2nd Earl of Manchester, politician and parliamentarian army officer) 1
The UK Archival Thesaurus has been integrated with our catalogue, thanks to Kings College London and the AIM25 project for their support with this.