Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Extracts from the statutes of the University of Cambridge: (fo. 1) Elizabethan statutes; (fo. 41) Royal letters of Kings James I, Charles I and Charles II to the University; (fo. 57) further statutes and decrees covering the same period. Inside the front cover are the names 'Mr. Bright, 36 Cadogan Place' and Lilley and Britnell. There are also various numbers of sale catalogues.
- Cambridge 1
- Statutes 1
- Charles, I, 1600-1649 (King of England, Scotland, and Ireland) 2
- Charles, II, 1630-1685 (King of Great Britain and Ireland) 1
- Diggins, Joseph, fl 1607-1625 1
- More, Sir Thomas, 1478-1535 (Knight, Lord Chancellor, author) 1
- Scot, John, 1585-1670 (Lord Scotstarvit, advocate, judge, politician and author) 1
The UK Archival Thesaurus has been integrated with our catalogue, thanks to Kings College London and the AIM25 project for their support with this.