Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
A wide range of papers and artwork concerning different parts of Asia. Much of the material relates to India.
A palm-leaf manuscript from Sri Lanka containing a description of the virtues of the Omniscient One (Buddha). It is comprised of a collection of writings on various topics that were of interest to the devotee. This is a nineteenth-century copy of the original work.
- Language: Sinhala; Sinhalese X
- Cambridge University Library 2
- Pembroke College Library 1
- ARCHON code (for CUL materials)
- Royal Commonwealth Soc. (GBR/0115) 2
- Asia (continent) 2
- Sri Lanka (nation) 1
- English 2
- Greek, Ancient (to 1453) 1
- Japanese 1
- Latin 1
- Malay 1
- Manipuri 1 ∧ less
- Gray, Thomas, 1716-1771 (poet and literary scholar) 1
The UK Archival Thesaurus has been integrated with our catalogue, thanks to Kings College London and the AIM25 project for their support with this.