Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
A collection of three loose prints and one pencil sketch, of various sizes, with some identification on the reverse, which have been used as titles. They appear to relate to the emigration of the Armstrong family to southern Africa. Photographs by T.F. Haskell and others.
Papers and a few photographs and negatives concerning the impact of the Blackspot Removal Campaign in the province of Natal. Most of the papers are written in English, but there are a few items in Afrikaans and Xhosa.
A Ph.D. thesis for the University of London, including a map and diagrams.
A wide range of papers relating to South Africa, particularly the Native Question.
- Australia (nation) 1
- California (state) 1
- Canada (nation) 1
- Chile (nation) 1
- Durban (inhabited place) 1
- New Brunswick (province) 1
- New Zealand (nation) 1
- North and Central America (continent) 1
- Oceania (continent) 1
- South America (continent) 1
- Tasmania (state) 1
- United States (nation) 1
- Vryheid (inhabited place) 1
- Zimbabwe (nation) 1
- Zululand (region) 1 ∧ less
- Afrikaans 2
- Sotho, Southern 1
- Xhosa 1
- Bromley, W P, fl1936 1
- Campbell, Killie, 1881 - 1965 (collector of Africana) 1
- Liberal Party of South Africa 1
- Northern Natal African Landowners' Association 1
- Redwood, Charles Lewis, fl1879 1