Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
A collection of small images measuring 82 x 63 mm with captions on the prints. The captions have been used as titles and have been recorded as found. Photographs by Charles F. Kimble and Sons.
A collection of nine (of an original eleven) loose prints measuring approximately 150 x 110 mm. with pencilled captions on the reverse. The captions have been used as titles and have been recorded as found. The majority of the prints show views on the Kloof Road which runs out from West Cape Town and round the Lion's Head. Photographs are possibly by C.F. Wienand.
A manuscript journal, a copy, and the script of a broadcast based upon it, with associated correspondence.
A collection of loose snapshots measuring approximately 100 x 80 mm. with handwritten captions on the reverse. The captions have been used as titles and have been recorded as found. Photographs by Henry Rudland.
- Western Cape, Province of the (province) 6
- North and Central America (continent) 2
- Ascension (dependency) 1
- Asia (continent) 1
- Canada (nation) 1
- Cape Verde (nation) 1
- East Indies (general region) 1
- Europe (continent) 1
- Grahamstown (inhabited place) 1
- Great Britain (island) 1
- Indonesia (nation) 1
- Jamestown (inhabited place) 1
- Macau (dependent state) 1
- Malay Peninsula (peninsula) 1
- Northwest Territories (territory) 1
- Saint Helena (dependent state) 1
- Saint Helena (island) 1
- Sri Lanka (nation) 1
- Sunda, Selat (strait) 1
- Table Bay (bay) 1
- Trinidad (island) 1
- Trinidad and Tobago (nation) 1
- United Kingdom (nation) 1 ∧ less
- Busk, Charles James, fl. 1857 -1879 (merchant) 1
- Franklin, Sir (John, 1786-1847, Knight, Rear Admiral, Arctic explorer) 1
- Hodgson (fl 1783-1785) 1
- Kimble, Charles F, fl. 1950 (photographer) 1
- Maxwell, Winifred Alice, fl1956 - 1976 (historian) 1
The UK Archival Thesaurus has been integrated with our catalogue, thanks to Kings College London and the AIM25 project for their support with this.