Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The principal part of the collection is a set of programmes and guides prepared for the different legs of the Royal Tour. These are supplemented by related correspondence and papers compiled by the Royal Empire Society and others. The collection is in English with the exception of one item in English and Arabic.
Essays, photographs and postcards relating to Malta.
A collection of loose prints measuring approximately 205 x 160 mm and with captions on the reverse. Photographs by Central Office of Information and other sources.
180 x 245 mm. A head and shoulders portrait of the former Maltese Prime Minister. Photograph by Grech's Studio, 54 St. John's Street, Valletta.
- Valletta (inhabited place) 3
- Adan (governate) 1
- Adan (inhabited place) 1
- Africa (continent) 1
- Asia (continent) 1
- Australia (nation) 1
- Bermuda (dependent state) 1
- Cocos Islands (dependent state) 1
- Darnah (province) 1
- Fiji (nation) 1
- Gibraltar (dependent state) 1
- Jamaica (nation) 1
- Libya (nation) 1
- New Zealand (nation) 1
- North and Central America (continent) 1
- Oceania (continent) 1
- Panama (nation) 1
- South Yemen (region) 1
- Sri Lanka (nation) 1
- Tonga (nation) 1
- Tubruq (inhabited place) 1
- Uganda (nation) 1
- Yemen (nation) 1 ∧ less
- Arabic 1
- Cassar, S I, fl1926 (photographer) 1
- Elizabeth, II, 1926 (Queen of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) 1
- Grech's Studio (fl. 1960-1969) (photographers) 1
- Olivier, Giorgio Borg (George), 1911-1980, Prime Minister of Malta) 1
- Philip, b, 1921 (Duke of Edinburgh, consort of Queen Elizabeth II) 1
The UK Archival Thesaurus has been integrated with our catalogue, thanks to Kings College London and the AIM25 project for their support with this.