Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection includes manuscripts and typescripts of notes and lectures, an album of cuttings of early published articles, typescript pieces, and some letters received from journal editors.
The collection includes published works of Eric Milner-White as well as a large number of manuscript prayers, sermons and other talks given by him as Dean of King's College, Cambridge and later as Dean of York. It also includes his notes on [an undergraduate society styled the] Trappists and church glass, and a number of publications that he collected on religious themes.
The collection comprises photocopies of personal and family papers, including correspondence with Lettice Ramsey (nee Baker), letters to his parents, diaries, an Apostles paper and obituaries.
- Subject: York, Yorkshire X
- Philosophy 2
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire 1
- Religious activities 1
- Braithwaite, Richard Bevan, 1900 - 1990 (philosopher) 1
- Felkin, Arthur Elliott, 1892 - 1968 (diplomat) 1
- Ramsey, Frank Plumpton, 1903 - 1930 (mathematician and philosopher) 1
- Ramsey, Lettice Cautley, 1898 - 1985 (née Baker, psychologist and photographer) 1
- White, Eric Milner ((1884-1963) Dean of York) 1