Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection comprises essays, reviews, poetry, plays and correspondence written by Julian Bell, as well as secondary material; that is, correspondence, printed obituaries and news cuttings assembled since Julian Bell's death by Quentin Bell.
This collection comprises personal papers found among the papers of R. E. Macpherson, associated with him through his Bursarial office. They include sketches by Duncan Grant, personal papers of John Tresidder Sheppard, and notes by John Maynard Keynes.
This collection contains documents written by Arthur Waley, and papers relating to him. It includes memoirs by members of his family, correspondence, photographs, off-prints both by and about him, and newspaper cuttings.
- Subject: Poetry X
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire 2
- China 2
- Art history 1
- Asian literature 1
- Bloomsbury, London 1
- Burford, Oxfordshire 1
- Drama 1
- Economics 1
- Japan 1
- Massachusetts 1
- Saint Louis, Missouri 1
- Translations 1 ∧ less
- Bell, Julian Heward, 1908 - 1937 (poet and essayist) 1
- Eliot, Thomas Stearns, 1888 - 1965 (poet) 1
- Grant, Duncan James Corrowr, 1885 - 1978 (painter) 1
- Hayward, John Davy, 1905 - 1965 (editor, critic and bibliographer) 1
- Keynes, John Maynard, 1883 - 1946 (Baron Keynes, economist) 1
The UK Archival Thesaurus has been integrated with our catalogue, thanks to Kings College London and the AIM25 project for their support with this.